The Capability Management Officer reports directly to the Manager Governance and Workforce operates independently and as part of a small team. This role will provide expert advice and deliver high-quality documentation, plans and schedules to effectively manage technical capabilities within the Division.
- Leading implementation of a divisional workforce capability framework which clearly links workforce capability to business requirements.
- Delivering an automated allocation system to deliver work packages to appropriately competent staff.
- Developing reporting metrics and analysing data to identify workforce trends, opportunities for improvement and develop necessary action plans.
- Administering the Flying Currency and Training system and associated processes for the Division.
- Liaising with other business areas to actively manage workforce demand in line with legislative and operational requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in complex workforce scheduling.
- Demonstrated stakeholder engagement skills, including sound interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated high level communication (written and oral) skills with an ability to prepare high quality written materials, interpret complex information and present effective options in a timely manner.
- High-level problem-solving skills with the ability to develop and implement procedures, improve processes, provide flexible solutions, and achieve results.
- Ability to independently exercise judgement in handling complex queries and supporting other team members in knowledge sharing to achieve outcomes.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canberra, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A