As a Corporate Service Level 3 below barrier (equivalent APS 5) Executive Assistant and Office Coordinator, you will provide high level executive and administrative support to a Senior Manager Band 1 and may provide general office coordination support in a region. This can include management of appointments, coordination of meetings, responding to incoming communications, organising maintenance of office machinery and supplies, fleet management activities, budget coordination and reporting activities, procurement and coordinating office security requirements.
- Where applicable, be the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) to assist staff who require an aviation security identification card (ASIC) by verifying staff identities and issuing and managing return of cards
- Budget preparation for the financial new year, October and February re-forecast for the Branch including BVRs, PVRs and BIDs. Enter budgets into the finance system
- Monitor expenditure and prepare monthly variance reports, Journals and income statements
- In regional offices, undertake fleet management, inclusive of coordination of bi-annual vehicles services, cleaning, reporting of vehicle issues, distribution of fuel card access pin numbers for the office and filing of documentation
- Where needed, assist the Secretariat in conducting Workplace Inspection Reports for the office and preparation of Agendas, taking of Minutes for WHS, Local Consultative Meetings
- Manage and coordination of stationery orders for the office and reconciliation of expenditure
- Maintain the PPE register for the office
- Where applicable, act as the point of contact in the office for IT related matters including, reporting IT issues via the portal, returning equipment to Canberra for repairs or replacement, ordering and issuing of new equipment, and maintaining the IT asset register
- Where the property team is unavailable, act as the office point of contact for all property issues including, being the point of contact for contractors, and coordination contractor visits to the office
- On board and off board staff
- Promote workplace safety, equity and diversity, participative management and environmental management in the workplace and act in accordance with CASA’s Values and Behaviours.
- Ideal candidates are those with an Administrative background or EA professionals. You will be a self-starter, motivated to contribute to aviation safety, have good judgement, be proactive and organised and results oriented. You will have demonstrated ability.
- To be successful in the role you will require a high level of integrity, and strong communication and organisational skills to manage competing priorities for the successful delivery of branch, divisional and/or CASA wide objectives.
- You will have sound judgement, a high degree of initiative, attention to detail and discretion in dealing with business matters. You will have the ability to work collaboratively with others and build productive relationships to achieve results in a busy, fast paced environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A