As a client-focused and experienced Service Desk Analyst, you will provide responsive and reliable ICT client support and service. Part of a geographically dispersed Service Desk team, you will be supported by working collaboratively with colleagues to achieve a quality outcome for all clients.
- Effective communication skills, providing stakeholders with support via the phone, remote tools and in-person
- The ability to work in a collaborative team that embraces change
- An analytical approach to troubleshooting and problem-solving
- A strong client-focused approach
- An understanding of service management frameworks such as ITIL
- Flexibility in working with a geographically dispersed team and as part of a rotating roster
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working with Microsoft Systems Centre Service Manager (SCSM)
- Service Desk experience
- Your experience working within a corporate IT environment will have provided you with a broad understanding of PC hardware and software systems, audio visual technologies and the elements that comprise an IT infrastructure. You will demonstrate:
- Experience supporting Microsoft products e.g. Cloud, Windows 10, Office 365, Active Directory, Remote Access.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, AU
Application Deadline: N/A