Oversight Strategy Branch is seeking a highly motivated Senior Workforce and Governance Officer to collaborate with business areas to develop and implement a workforce capability framework to proactively manage complex divisional workforce capability, training, mobility and succession planning. The Senior Workforce and Governance Officer The role requires stakeholder engagement across the Division and CASA, working independently and as part of a small team.
- Managing the governance planning and monitoring requirements of the Division to meet CASA’s corporate responsibilities, including corporate reporting and agreed commitments.
- Developing and implementing a divisional workforce capability framework which clearly links workforce capability to business requirements using a risk-based, data driven methodology.
- Managing the development of policy, process and systems to support the workforce capability framework.
- Leading divisional recruitment, training and succession planning to ensure that the division retains sufficient capability to meet business requirements and continuity.
- Monitoring of the Division’s workforce capacity and capability and develop strategies to minimise risk.
- Liaising with business areas to determine workforce demand and forecast demand for oversight activities in line with legislative and operational requirements.
- Demonstrated experience delivering complex workforce capability management including plans, training, and succession planning.
- Demonstrated understanding of corporate governance matters and associated legislative frameworks and policies.
- Demonstrated experience leading a high performing team including staff who are remote and work from home.
- Demonstrated clear and concise written and oral communication skills with experience in interpreting complex information and preparing reports, papers and briefs.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain networks and effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canberra, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A