Changning District (Yan An Xi Road / Gubei Road), Shanghai
- Plan, schedule, and launch pre-audit, technical audit, in-line factory inspections to make sure the products meet Carrefour’s quality requirements.
- Train and guide factories/vendors, and ensure that proper processes of production including social & safety in the factory are being followed & maintained.
- Coordinate with merchandising team, qualification engineers, and factory representatives to investigate quality issues and provide solutions and/or corrective action plans.
- Report to Quality Manager
- Ability to read technical documentations (specifications, drawing, test reports, standards & regulations, etc).
- Good communication skills and working attitude.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Proficient in Microsoft computer skills (MS Windows, MS Office).
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Ability to travel frequently (about 3 days/week).Degree/Diploma in Manufacturing Technology, Engineering, or related fields.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A