Website Cardinia Council
This is a unique opportunity to utilise your extensive project management experience. As a Project Manager you will be required to plan, investigate, and successfully deliver Councils’ building capital works projects. Deliver multiple projects from project initiation through to project completion in line with the Project Management Framework.
- Support all stakeholders to meet their respective obligations as efficiently and effectively as possible, delivering the business and operational outputs required from the project.
- Deliver projects in accordance with the project scope, relevant building specifications, standards (including Council’s enhanced standards) and the Project Management Framework.
- Ensure the monitoring and documenting of contractor performance and financial payments are clear and concisely recorded for financial and auditing purposes.
- Provide the framework for stakeholders to work together to achieve the objectives of the project including the identification of risks and issues.
- Cardinia Shire Council is a dynamic and progressive organisation. We pride ourselves on our diversity and investment in our staff. Everything we do is underpinned by our Together, Different and for the Future approach, embracing collaboration and innovation across teams, with other agencies, and our community.
- We seek people with diverse experience and background, then provide you with the tools for career success.
- You will have access to targeted training through our learning and development programs to enable you to achieve your professional goals and excel in your role.
Company: Cardinia Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cardinia, Victoria, AU
Application Deadline: N/A