Website Bankstown Council
Is to change the gym experience and environment from a one size fits all approach to an individualised and personalised experience. Our focus is our people.A culture that embraces and caters for all cultures and demographics, we are a fitness family that aims to forever expand by;
- Maintain a healthy Client base, in line with session targets.
- You have to not only have the skills and certification to teach a class but also a passion to deliver exceptional and unique Group Fitness Sessions
- Deliver Group Fitness Sessions in line with Canterbury Bankstown Council standards
- Min Cert 3 in Fitness
- Current AusREP registration with Fitness Australia
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Maintain & provide evidence of up to date First Aid & CPR qualifications
- Maintain & provide evidence of up to date Working with Children Certificate
- Follow all CBCity administrative procedures.
- Manage Customer Care etc.
Company: Bankstown Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bankstown, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A