Website Cancer Australia
The Project Manager, Targeted Research Initiatives is responsible for managing key aspects of Cancer Australia’s Brain Cancer Mission (the Mission) and other targeted research initiatives.
- Management of internal projects related to the Mission
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders including key Mission stakeholders
- Management and administration of the Mission program budget
- Administration of grant funding applications, and the review and monitoring of progress reports for research projects and clinical trials
- Providing secretariat support for Mission Strategic Advisory Group and key stakeholder meetings
- Responding to internal and external enquiries relating to the Mission.
- A tertiary qualification in a biological science (at degree or higher level)
- Understanding of the research environment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in contract management and grant management
- Experience in project management, including stakeholder management and budget management.
- Experience in health, medical research and/or clinical trial
- Experience working with government stakeholders
Company: Cancer Australia
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A