Website Cancer Australia
Project Officers will work as part of project teams within the National Cancer Control (NCC) Division. The NCC Division fosters innovation in cancer control to accelerate best practice models of cancer care, to develop evidence-based information and resources, and to improve outcomes and equity for people affected by cancer, through national leadership in cancer control.
- Assisting in monitoring and evaluating evidence to support projects and programs of work
- Assisting in the preparation of high-quality plans, reports and briefing materials
- Undertaking contract management, including monitoring and reviewing deliverables provided by external groups/organisations
- Providing support for project coordination, procurement and budget management activities
- Supporting the Project Manager in providing advice to Assistant Director/Director on progress, issues and risks arising and matters associated with work programs
- Coordinating project deliverables in line with organisational policies and processes
- Supporting health communication initiatives, including cancer awareness campaigns
- Organising meetings and undertaking secretariat duties
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
Qualification & Experience:
- Project management skills and experience.
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience in health, policy, science, research, data or other relevant fields
- Experience in health-related project work.
Company: Cancer Australia
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A