Website Canada Bay Council
We are looking for a motivated and flexible Infrastructure Services Officer to assist with the delivery of business systems and processes for the Roads and Traffic Team….does this sound like you?
- Assist with the processing of notifications for Road Openings from Utility Authorities for their planned works and ensure that notifications are assessed and comments provided by other teams. Ensure that each site is followed up at the end date of the notification for any potential damage not reported to Council for restoration
- Process Road Opening applications in accordance with procedures and adopted Service Standards.
- Assist with processing of requests for the restoration of infrastructure assets damaged by work undertaken by others. Including organising field work through the Infrastructure Operations team.
- Assist with the processing of applications for driveway locations under the development assessment process (CDC) following initial site investigation and assessment by the Infrastructure Operations team.
- Process applications for driveway construction work, by Council or private contractors. Ensure approvals, quotes, procurement and authorised payments are processed and that appropriate site supervision is undertaken by the Infrastructure Operations team.
- Knowledge of the various functional departments of Council.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team as required.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with people, both verbally and in writing, including the ability to negotiate towards a mutually agreeable outcome
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of applications in a business setting.
- Knowledge of continuous improvement methodologies to deliver positive outcomes.
Qualification & Experience:
- Relevant education with Certificate III in Business or equivalent or previous experience in similar position.
- Some experience in the provision of business support, including administration, information systems, and purchasing
- Experience in procurement of services, and tracking financial expenditure.
Company: Canada Bay Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canada Bay, Sydney, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A