Website Campbelltown Council
We are currently seeking a permanent part-time Senior Library Officer to supervise a Library team during the weekend period and ensure the smooth operation and provision of services to our library customers. The role will form a new Weekend Team and work Saturday, Sunday and an agreed day throughout the week.
Senior Library Officer will play a pivotal role in the delivery of services and programs to the community. If you are passionate about customer service and working in a team and enjoy a busy and varied environment, we would like to hear from you.
- High-level technology and computer skills to support customers with the use of digital devices and experience with automated systems, information technology and Library Management Systems.
- Strong supervisory skills to ensure the smooth operation of the library
- Strong capacity to develop additional skills as required by changes affecting the library service.
- Commitment to living our values of respect, integrity, teamwork, trust and optimism.
- COVID-19 Vaccination or Medical Contraindication Certificate upon commencement.
- Exceptional customer service skills and demonstrated experience in the provision of information and customer service in libraries.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, communicating with customers from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Para professional tertiary qualifications in Library and Information Science
Company: Campbelltown Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Campbelltown, New South Wales, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A