Website Campbelltown Council
Reporting to the HR Operations Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing pragmatic and timely HR advice to leaders and employees, in line with organisational objectives and award and legislative requirements. Initially, this role will be supporting our operational team, where you will assist and provide support to a predominately blue-collar workforce. You will have a proven record of developing effective professional relationships with people leaders and employees in order to work in partnership and to meet the ever-changing needs of our business. Whilst primarily this is an operational role you will have the opportunity to be part of and support our ongoing strategic workforce initiatives and projects.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing situations with a high level of resilience.
- Knowledge of legislation relevant to human resources management and providing advice in award and policy interpretation.
- Demonstrated capacity to identify, contribute to, create and implement contemporary human resource management solutions, practices and trends.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or substantial job related experience in a similar role.
- COVID-19 Vaccination or Medical Contraindication Certificate upon commencement.
- Commitment to role modelling our values of respect, integrity, trust, teamwork and optimism.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in coaching and influencing managers to achieve desired outcomes.
- Experience managing IR matters including grievances and investigations
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with influence with stakeholders including Unions.
Company: Campbelltown Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Campbelltown, New South Wales, Au
Application Deadline: N/A