Website Campbelltown Council
We are not your usual, we are upbeat, resourceful and determined. Our staff and community are at the core of what we do, looking for ways to work together and support each other. Naturally welcoming, we share good-natured humour and positivity. We aim to inspire a sense of possibility and create opportunities for all by rolling up our sleeves. Our workplace is agile and flexible, keeping ahead of the times. Be a part of it, let’s get something started.
- Specialist knowledge and skills in interpreting legislation relating to Local Government Operations.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills including experience in writing and producing correspondence, reports, policies and submissions to a high standard.
- Highly developed skills in customer service and proven experience in the provision of access to information services in both electronic and hard copy forms including the redaction of personal information.
- Commitment to living our values of respect, integrity, teamwork, trust and optimism.
- COVID-19 Vaccination or Medical Contraindication Certificate upon commencement.
- Vocational/tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline such as information science, research, archives management, policy studies or business studies.
- Relevant experience dealing with requests under the NSW Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 and Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and interpret legislation and other compliance based policy materials – especially those that deal with management of and / or access to information.
Company: Campbelltown Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Campbelltown, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A