Website State of California
Covered California is looking for a Training Analyst to join Covered California University. This is an exciting role as you will be able to tap into your creativity, provide recommendations, strategize on efficient methodologies, and design systems that support Covered California’s training efforts. If you are self-motivated, a quick learner, an excellent teammate, and enjoy prioritizing multiple projects this could be your chance to start your career with Covered California. Check out the job description through CalCareers and apply today!
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new material.
- Experience working under demanding time constraints and pressure.
- Excellent analytical, communication, and writing skills.
- Ability to assist and give presentations to and interact with a wide range of audiences.
- Ability to assess a situation, seek multiple perspectives, gather more information if necessary.
- Must be dependable, reliable, and have excellent attendance.
- Resourceful, energetic, creative, flexible, positive, self-motivated, conscientious.
- Ability to organize/prioritize workload and meet demands.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of eLearning software such as Articulate Storyline, Rise, Captivate, Camtasia, etc.
- Experience with projects or tasks requiring critical thinking.
Company: State of California
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fresno, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A