Website Cairns Regional Council
To be eligible to apply for a traineeship at Cairns Regional Council, you must rate against the criteria by completing the eligibility questionnaire
in the relevant tab when uploading your application in the Mercury system.
Commitment to Council’s policies, procedures, Enterprise Bargaining Agreement and other legislative requirements
in relation to Best Practice, Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO), Anti-Discrimination and Council’s Code of Conduct.
- Provide accurate, timely and appropriate advice and assistance to customers in all aspects of Council Operations utilising all available resources.
- Counter operations including, customer service, issuing and receiving stores and enquires.
- Housekeeping of the stores including store cleanliness and responsible housekeeping
- Undertake and assist in general administrative tasks.
- Understands, refers to and abides by Council’s policies, procedures and work practices.
- Participate in improvement processes and in establishing new procedures for Stores.
- Contribute to reaching team objectives and participate effectively as a team member.
- Provide assistance to other team members as required or directed.
- Provide excellent customer service and to actively
work to solve customer problems.
- Customer Service exposure.
- Knowledge or the ability to rapidly acquire knowledge of Council policies, procedures and workflows.
- Current Queensland “C” class drivers licence.
- A strong commitment to the highest level of Customer Service and a desire to raise the profile of Council.
- Task and goal oriented with a commitment to quality.
Company: Cairns Regional Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A