We have an opportunity for an organised individual to perform maintenance, repair and capital works on water supply and sewerage electrical assets.
As an Electrical Trades Team Member, you will perform inspections to monitor the performance and condition of Water and Sewerage electrical infrastructure and assist in verifying repairs performed by contractors. You will appropriately complete and authorise a range of workplace documents, prepare equipment and material requisitions and assist with the implementation and maintenance of BVSC’s asset management system.
- Satisfactory oral and written communication skills including detailed interpretation and explanation of plans, drawings and schedules
- Two (2) years’ recent relevant experience in the servicing of water and sewer electrical assets. (Indicative)
- Experience in maintenance, repair and installation of water and sewer mechanical electrical and electronic infrastructure
- Well-developed water and sewer electrical and electronic fault finding, analytical and investigative skills
- Demonstrated ability in the use of a personal computer and the associated use of Microsoft software packages including Word, Outlook and Excel
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bega Valley Shire, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A