Website Bundaberg Regional Council
Your role as an Leading Hand is to be part of a multi-disciplined team delivering a wide range of maintenance, repair and construction activities within the Civil Works section. This role also assists the supervisor in carrying out their duties, including leading small teams to deliver maintenance activities, minor works or specific tasks and completion of task/project documentation.
- Possession of a current Construction Industry General Safety Induction Card.
- A Class HR or MR Licence (desired).
- Possession of Traffic Controller Accreditation (MUTCD Level 2) with significant experience in undertaking traffic control and signage set-out on public roads (desired).
- Unrestricted Class C Drivers Licence.
- Demonstrated significant experience in roads and drainage construction and maintenance at a trade equivalent standard.
- Demonstrated high level ability to work within a team environment to ensure that outcomes are achieved.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written and utilisation of computer technologies.
- Demonstrated team leadership skills with the ability to motivate and encourage team members.
- High degree of computer skills (desired).
- Live and uphold the Council’s values.
Company: Bundaberg Regional Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bundaberg, Queensland, AU
Application Deadline: N/A