Website Brisbane City Council
The role of Senior Engineer provides expert advice and guidance to Asset Owners and other Council stakeholders on technical and engineering standards and asset management issues. This role also supports the preparation of the Annual Budget bid for civil infrastructure projects.
The role has a focus on the city-wide waterways, flood mitigation assets, stormwater treatment, and the stormwater drainage network.
- Providing expert engineering input into the development and maintenance of policies, standards, specifications and guidelines which impact on the planning, design, construction, maintenance and renewal of civil infrastructure assets;
- Developing and then reviewing annually the Asset Management Plans for civil infrastructure assets ensuring asset service level delivery and performance are aligned with Corporate and Program outcomes;
- Undertaking asset life cycle performance modelling;
- Leading technical audits on a range of civil infrastructure assets to identify deficiencies in quality, evaluate performance and recommend appropriate remedial action.
Qualification & Experience:
- Substantial experience in design, construction, maintenance and renewal of civil infrastructure works;
- A high level of knowledge and understanding of Asset Management Frameworks and the principles of Strategic Asset Management;
- Demonstrated experience in the preparation of Strategic Asset Management Plans for infrastructure assets.
Company: Brisbane City Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A