Website Brisbane City Council
This role requires a person who takes pride in their responsive customer service skills, has excellent attention to detail and loves variety in their day-to-day tasks, as you will be required to provide advice and assistance to the public and visitors, issue and manage permit applications and payment receipts and coordinate the busking assessment process.
- Manage incoming email correspondence and allocation
- SAP invoicing
- Face to face liaising with members of the public to manage queries and complaints
- Processing of permits, licences and malls related applications
- Proactive ad hoc support to the operations team
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and manage competing priorities
- Proven customer service and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in purchasing and customer payable modules; MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint; software databases and spreadsheets.
Company: Brisbane City Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A