Website Brisbane City Council
The position is permanent full-time and requires you to work standard business hours of 36.25 hours per week. Your standard hours can be rostered from Monday to Saturday, and it is expected you will be available to work every second Saturday, with the following Monday rostered off. Your roster will also include evening work up to 8pm as well as regular Sunday overtime, which may be at an alternative branch location and in addition to your standard hours.
- Commitment to delivering a strong customer focus in a dynamic public library
- Success in delivery of programs and services such as promotion, outreach, digital literacy, and children’s services
- Reader’s advisory skills and the ability to grow and retain library customers
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to provide accurate and comprehensive reference and community information
- Success in working effectively in a high performing team environment while supporting your team leader
- Full availability to work a flexible roster, and the ability to work weekends including Sundays at an alternative library branch.
Company: Brisbane City Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A