Website Brisbane City Council
A temporary opportunity has become available for two Senior Contracts Officers in the Contracts team within Construction, City Standards. This team plays a critical role in delivering contract works within the branch and helps ensure high quality, value for money solutions.
Based at the Regional Operations Centre at Trade Coast Central in Eagle Farm, this role provides many opportunities for you to develop a broad skill set in procurement functions, whilst offering some exposure to contract administration and construction activities. Being highly organised and flexible in how you approach your work is key to this role as each day can present different challenges and priorities.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in drafting contract and procurement documents in accordance with Council policies and guidelines
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding in managing the tendering, evaluation and award of construction contracts
- The ability to work effectively within a multi-functional team environment, responding effectively to customer requirements to achieve operational outcomes
- Project, team and individual organisational skills that enable the achievement of agreed service standards and timelines in a dynamic environment
- A proactive and positive approach.
Company: Brisbane City Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A