Website Brisbane City Council
This is an opportunity to join the Applications Services team within ISB in a temporary full-time position. In this role you will be a member of a small team managing a varied portfolio of applications and vendors to support BAU operations.
The primary purpose of the Senior Applications Analyst role is to manage the respective application portfolio to ensure the delivery of the required ICT outcomes in line with Council’s strategic direction and priorities.
- Working with customers to understand their needs
- Provide informed advice to customers based on a thorough understanding of their requirements & pragmatic solutions to meet them (“Yes if”)
- Driving continuous service improvements across the portfolio to achieve customer satisfaction, value for money and business process efficiencies
- Work with projects through their entire lifecycle to ensure the business requirements are met and services are smoothly transitioned into operations
- Regularly reviewing and managing performance of the applications and our Service Providers
- The role will also require staying close to the day-to-day service performance and intervening where required to fill gaps or provide extra support where the support and development model are not performing; this will be especially true for new applications and services.
Company: Brisbane City Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A