Website Brimbank Council
We are looking for Lifeguards for the opening of the new Brimbank Aquatic and Wellness Centre
If you are dedicated to excellence in aquatic safety and rescue, willing to learn, a team player and enjoy helping people with their enquiries– then we want you.
- Supporting the Facility Operations Supervisor with lifeguard administration, facility maintenance, customer service and providing aquatic education to members of the public.
- Work as a qualified lifeguard in Aquatic areas of the facility.
- Provide first aid and emergency response in an aquatic emergency.
- Support all other Brimbank Leisure Centres units with operational support.
- A demonstrated understanding of the Guidelines for Safe Pool Operations.
- A desire to deliver high quality aquatic facilities to service all members of the community.
- Leisure Centre, Lifeguard experience.
- Availability throughout the spread of hours including weekdays and weekends.
- Strong work ethic and a drive to achieve team goals.
Company: Brimbank Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brimbank City, Victoria, AU
Application Deadline: N/A