Website Brimbank Council
Leading diverse teams, you will be responsible for instilling a culture of high performance and engaged teams whilst actively seeking better ways of doing things to ensure that the value of our operations is clearly demonstrated to the community.
You will be required to coordinate effective work plans and maintenance schedules that achieve agreed service level requirements and deliver a consistently high-quality standard of maintenance services to ensure our City presents at its best and meets community expectations.
- Leadership in all areas of legislative compliance, safe operation and maintenance of plant and equipment, and risk management.
- Support for the organisation to audit service delivery and report against works and other service measures.
- Contributions to the delivery of programs that support a continuous improvement work culture.
- Strong leadership, particularly in supervising and guiding a dynamic workforce to deliver Council’s operational parks services to the highest level.
- Planned maintenance service programs and improvement works in parks services in line with Council’s specified service specifications and within Council’s financial requirements.
- Collaborative work with all teams, stakeholders, community members to support our delivery of essential services to the community.
- Strong understanding of OH&S legislative requirements relevant to the team’s functions and duties and the ability to guide and train staff to ensure their understanding of those requirements.
- Excellent communication and customer services skills with the ability able to negotiate successful outcomes.
- Passion and determination to contribute your skills and support us to provide services to our diverse community.
- Relevant qualifications and experience for the position.
Qualification & Experience:
- Proven leadership experience gained supervising and motivating teams to deliver services that meet organisation and community expectations.
- Experience and knowledge in identifying innovative and practical solutions for the best maintenance service delivery and management of work programs
Company: Brimbank Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brimbank City, Victoria, AU
Application Deadline: N/A