The NBA is looking for a highly motivated leader and manager with organisational agility, high level emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills, and a proven ability to build trusted relationships across all levels. Strong communication skills are essential As a senior leader within the Agency, you will be a member of the NBA’s leadership team and an active participant in enhancing the operation and culture of the organisation as a whole, including through demonstrating the APS values.
- Lead the delivery of projects and programs that relate to specific program activities and the NBA’s broader role, including in relation to arrangements that govern the demand and supply of blood products and services, and establishing, implementing, monitoring and reviewing effective procurement and contract management systems and processes
- Build effective relationships and negotiate outcomes with clinical experts and other stakeholder
- Shape policies, processes, negotiations and outcomes in the context of good management and practice of national blood sector issues, including the broader landscape, trends, data and strategic context
- Lead and manage a team and associated resources, enhance team performance and development, and support a positive work culture
- Provide authoritative and quality written and oral advice about blood sector policy and governance.
- Contribute to the NBA’s leadership team by working collaboratively to enhance the operation and culture of the organisation including through demonstrating the APS values and contributing to the organisation’s governance and strategic direction
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canberra, Australian
Application Deadline: N/A