There are several Contract Manager positions available at the NBA that directly benefit patients and the wellbeing and quality of life of Australians. Successful applicants will be working as a part of a high performing team, engaging with diverse stakeholders and using initiative to solve problems. The work is dynamic and interesting, one day is rarely the same as the next. You will be undertaking meaningful work, often with immediate outcomes.
- Work in a collaborative manner as a member of a team to establish, implement, monitor and review contract performance and supply risk management strategies;
- Manage contracts, programs and projects in accordance with the objectives of the National Blood Agreement and government policies;
- Provide contract management and procurement advice and guidance to a range of stakeholders across and external to the NBA;
- Assist in coordinating and managing procurement processes;
- Propose and implement innovations within a culture of continuous improvement;
- Prepare papers, reports, briefs, minutes, presentations and correspondence;
- Provide management and secretariat support to various governance groups and stakeholder committees
- Undertake detailed analysis of reports, data and proposals to formulate recommendations;
- Build effective relationships and achieve negotiation outcomes with internal and external stakeholders; and
- Contribute to the NBA organisational strategy and promote a collaborative workplace culture.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canberra, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A