Website Blacktown Council
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to be part of and lead a crew within the Civil Assets Maintenance section. The crew undertake roads and drainage works to Council’s requirements and in a safe, efficient and cost-effective manner.
The successful person will lead, direct and supervise Civil Operations Asset Maintenance staff reporting to them.
- Sound knowledge of the functions of road and drainage maintenance activities
- Class MR Licence
- Appropriate WorkCover Certificates and Licences.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in operating minor plant
- Extensive experience in concrete works including pit construction and laying of stormwater pipes
- Practical experience in supervising labourers, plant operators and sub-contractors
Company: Blacktown Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Blacktown, New South Wales, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A