We are seeking people who hold a current Swimming and Water Safety Teacher Qualification and are registered with Austswim or ASCTA/Swim Australia.We have multiple opportunities for enthusiastic and patient Learn-to-Swim Instructors that will prepare, teach and promote swimming lessons at Bega Valley Shire Council pools.
As a Learn-to-Swim Instructor, you will teach swimming lessons whilst ensuring you complete student attendance records, incident reports, time sheets and shift covers. You will engage with the community to promote the centre and its programs as well as structure lessons and times in conjunction with the program coordinator.
- Proven understanding of principles of teaching children in an aquatic environment.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to relate positively to children, parents and staff.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to program changes including class times, type and group sizes.
- NSW Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid Certificate
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bega Valley Shire, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A