We have an opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to develop and deliver welcoming, engaging and interesting fitness classes that encourage participation. You will also perform fitness assessments, write exercise programs and provide instruction and supervision.
- Develop and supervise exercise programs suitable to a range of clientele and medical conditions.
- Prepare and instruct pre-choreographed and free-style fitness classes.
- Engage with the community to promote the Centre and its programs.
- Maintain organisational documentation related to the function.
- Clean and maintain gym and fitness equipmen
- Sound understanding of legislation, regulations and guidelines in relation to gym floor supervision, exercise prescription and as conducting fitness classes.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct choreographed and freestyle group fitness classes.
- Demonstrated ability to work in both a team and individual minimally supervised environment.
- Hold an appropriate level of physical fitness to carry out the duties required.
- Demonstrated experience working in a similar role in the fitness industry.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bega Valley Shire, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A