We have multiple opportunities for enthusiastic and diligent Lifeguards to join the team, who will assist in the day-to-day operation and supervision of Bega Valley Shire Council pools.
As a Lifeguard / Pool Attendant, you will undertake routine operations and maintenance of pool equipment, safety and security systems, ensuring appropriate documentation is completed. You will provide lifeguard duties and first aid as required whilst also providing basic administration assistance through processing charges and memberships as well as reconciling daily cash and stock management.
- Demonstrated experience in the safe use, operation and maintenance of pool equipment.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills including the ability to liaise effectively with customers.
- Demonstrated knowledge of pool testing and correctional procedures.
- Ability to provide appropriate first aid assistance to pool patrons in relation to safe pool operations.
- Provide First Aid Certification
- NSW Working with Children Check
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bega Valley Shire, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A