We have an opportunity for a motivated individual to facilitate and supervise event and function hospitality services with regards to the front of house, servicing of food and beverage, event order preparation, and general housekeeping duties.
As Food and Beverage Attendant, you will provide an efficient, safe, welcoming and friendly front of house service for BVCCC ensuring a high standard of presentation and customer service and you will also act as the venue duty officer, attending to bookings and events to ensure the smooth running and seamless execution of services. Additionally you will be required to set up the basic operation of data projectors, screens, speakers, laptops and other AV equipment as required and you will maintain the cleanliness and hygiene of event facilities and the venue and ensure relevant policies and procedural guidelines are met in relation to workplace health and safety, food safety and hygiene and emergency management legislation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, customer service, organisational and time management skills.
- Levels of physical fitness to be able perform operational tasks including venue set up and pack down.
- Demonstrate experience in the hospitality industry, preferably in the event/function area.
- Have the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines, whilst working effectively under pressure.
- Additional skills, knowledge and qualifications that may be applicable to this position, such as completion of a food hygiene/handling course, other training or work experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bega Valley Shire, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A