Website Brisbane City Council
We are looking for someone with exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail who thrives in a fast paced but supportive and inclusive environment. You will play a critical support role in coordinating the administrative workflow from the Branch Managers Office and act as our liaison with our customers and within the branch. You will be working in a small administrative team under a job-sharing arrangement partnering with another Personal Assistant. We are currently looking to cover 2 days per week (Monday and Tuesday).
- Provide effective diary management, including organising and preparing for meetings.
- Draft agendas and minutes for meetings and ensure follow up action is taken.
- Prepare and coordinate a wide range of written documentation and correspondence coordination for the branch.
- Undertake small to medium projects and research tasks as required to retrieve, collate and distribute information.
- Develop and maintain efficient and confidential administration systems and procedures ensuring continual improvement.
- Participate in and coordinate branch events and communications.
- Provide high quality customer service to both internal and external stakeholders.
- The ability to provide high level confidential secretarial and administrative support.
- The ability to work both independently and as a team to manage and prioritise a heavy workload and tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and the ability to build effective working relationships.
- The ability to liaise with senior management to achieve customer focused outcomes.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to corporate systems processes and PC based software.
- An understanding of and ability to apply relevant legislation and Council policies and procedures.
- Working in Council means delivering excellent customer service to the people of Brisbane.
Company: Brisbane City Council
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A