Website Bayside Council
We are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate School Crossing Supervisor to assist students and families to travel safely to and from school. You will work at crossings located at selected intersections, pedestrian light crossings and at flagged children’s crossings across the City of Bayside.
- A current Working with Children Check and completion of a satisfactory pre-employment Police Check (mandatory).
- Ability to work in varying weather conditions and without supervision.
- Ability to work within clearly defined procedures, policies and regulations.
- Flexibility to travel to any crossing within the municipality and to attend training sessions as required.
- Ability to meet physical requirements of the role.
- Ability to build a positive rapport with children, parents and school staff is essential.
- Good and clear verbal communication skills with previous experience working with children and the general public.
Company: Bayside Council
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Bayside, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A