Website Bathurst Council
The Subdivision Team Leader oversees a number of technical staff with responsibilities related to subdivision engineering development input, land acquisition, WHS compliance and environmental assessments within the Engineering Services Department, in a friendly team working environment.
The successful candidate will possess a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent and have relevant Project Management Experience. You will be required to have extensive subdivision design expertise in AutoCAD Civil3D (Civil Site Design) and relevant drainage software (XPStorm) and contract management experience.
- Demonstrated civil design skills, including stormwater design
- Advanced ability to accept authority and accountability
- Minimum 7 years’ post graduate experience in a similar role
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (or equivalent qualification acceptable for Corporate Membership of the Institution of Engineers, Australia)
- Demonstrated ability in Project Management of municipal works
- High level experience with AutoCAD software, including Civil Site Design
- Demonstrated knowledge of Work Health & Safety Legislation
- Possess WHS General Induction for Construction (White Card)
- Possess a current NSW Drivers Licence.
Company: Bathurst Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bathurst, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A