Website Bathurst Council
Bathurst Regional Council currently has an opportunity for an experienced Civil Engineer to join the Engineering Services Department as a Senior Technical Officer. In this role you will be responsible for undertaking day to day survey, design, drafting, estimating and management associated with Council’s projects. You will be ensuring that all projects undertaken comply with Council requirements/guidelines and appropriate standards with projects to be completed within time frame and budgetary restraints.
The successful applicants will have extensive knowledge and experience in survey and CAD software (Civil 3D / Civil Site Design) as well as demonstrated ability to manage several projects at one time
- Demonstrated ability to manage several projects at one time.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with people at all levels.
- Civil Engineering Diploma or equivalent.
- Survey and Civil 3D / Civil Site Design software experience or equivalent.
- Demonstrated ability to undertake engineering design.
- Demonstrated experience using survey equipment (Total Station, Global Positioning Survey and Dumpy Level) for complex engineering projects.
- Comprehensive conceptual, analytical, verbal communication and written skills of a high standard.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills including the ability to negotiate major issues and liaise effectively with staff at all levels.
- NSW Class C Driver’s Licence.
Company: Bathurst Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bathurst, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A