Website Banyule Council
Reporting to the IT Applications & Digital Coordinator the IT Change Business Analyst will develop and manage an organisational change management framework for use within IT service delivery and support the implementation of new business applications. You will also establish change management and communication procedures, tools, training, techniques and templates.
You will have exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to persuade, convince, negotiate and gain co operation of a wide range of internal and external stakeholders in the adoption of change. You will have well-developed facilitation and communication skills and have the ability to write and present training sessions.
- Degree or equivalent industry experience within an information technology, or related field
- Industry certification in an organisational change management
- Substantial experience in developing practical change and communications strategies
- Excellent written & verbal skills to produce and present effective training materials, policies, etc.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Demonstrated success in the management of organisational change and communication activities for IT
- Personal Values & Behaviours aligned to those of Banyule City Council
Company: Banyule Council
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Greensborough, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A