Website Bankstown Council
CB City is currently seeking 4 experienced Relief Operator Street Cleaning to join the Waste & Cleansing Team.
The ordinary hours of work is 38 hours per week. Which will be from 3:30am to 2:00pm, Monday-Sunday. The purpose of this position is to perform operational requirements as directed by the Team Leaders in a thorough, professional and cost-effective manner that will meet contractual requirements.
- To operate a range of equipment necessary for performing activities within the team.
- To ensure that the functions of the team meet agreed targets and deadlines
- Operation of plant and equipment associated with waste and street cleaning activities
- You will be required to vary your start times to replace absenteeism of permanent staff within.
- Assemble and deliver new and replacement mobile garbage bins (MGB’s) as well as carrying out repairs to existing MGB’s
- Proven record of flexible work practices to accommodate change and provide responsive services to meet client’s needs
- Ability to write clearly and neatly when reporting equipment faults and completing job-sheets and reporting equipment faults to Workshop
- Awareness of the responsibilities of employees under the Work Health and Safety Act
- Class HR Licence
- Ability to operate rear loaders and other plant and equipment used in the waste and cleansing industry.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working in a Team environment
- Side loader experience is an advantage
Company: Bankstown Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bankstown, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A