Website Ballina Council
We are currently seeking two suitably experienced and enthusiastic individuals to join Council’s road construction team. The key responsibility of the position of Ganger is to provide a high level of onsite assistance to monitor and supervise a small team of employees to deliver quality road construction activities, including earthworks, pavement surfacing, drainage and concreting.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and supervise a team.
- Proven experience in the operation of various plant items including basic mechanical knowledge.
- Proven good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Behaviour that positively demonstrates Council’s values of: creative, accessible, respect, energetic and safe.
- Proven experience and ability to perform a range of road construction and maintenance functions, including earthworks, pavement, drainage and concrete work.
- Demonstrated good customer service skills with the ability to communicate with the community in a professional and courteous manner.
Company: Ballina Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ballina, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A