Website Ballina Council
Council is currently seeking enthusiastic and competent Plant Operators to join its road construction and maintenance teams. The successful candidates will have specialist competence in the operation of a medium rigid truck or an excavator, with the ability to operate a range of other plant items in an efficient and effective manner to comply with Council safety, environmental, risk management and quality systems to achieve work program objectives
- Demonstrated understanding and experience in road construction and maintenance duties associated with roads and roadsides.
- Behaviour that positively demonstrates Council’s values of: creative, accessible, respect, energetic and safe.
- Class C driver licence with the ability to operate manual transmission and a good and safe driving record.
- Demonstrated high level competence in the operation of either an MR truck or excavator in a civil construction and maintenance working environment.
- Demonstrated good communication skills, both oral and written.
Company: Ballina Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ballina, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A