Website Ballina Council
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate, forward thinking and appropriately experienced individual to coordinate the operations of the Northern Rivers Community Gallery (NRCG) and Ignite Studios. Reporting to the Manager Strategic Planning, this role will work closely with community and the arts industry to stimulate and deliver opportunities for the Gallery and broader arts community through investigating opportunities for enhanced programming, community participation and financial support.
- Demonstrated computer literacy, including Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite and maintaining corporate records including Council information management software (such as Authority, Content Manager and BIS).
- Proven success in enhancing a Gallery’s status and reputation through the delivery of a community engaged artistic program.
Qualification & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in the supervision and coordination of staff, volunteers and contractors including the ability to lead and manage performance to achieve work goals and legislative compliance.
- Demonstrated experience in gallery and/or arts facility operations and functions including budget control, staffing, program development, audience engagement, marketing and facilities management.
- Tertiary qualifications at degree level in arts, arts management or equivalent, and senior level experience in the Gallery sector.
- Proven relationship-building, partnership development and networking skills, including experience in securing and maintaining funding relationships – including government, corporate, philanthropic or individual sources.
Company: Ballina Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ballina, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A