Website Australian Sports Commission
The Wellbeing and Engagement Team at the Australian Institute of Sport (AIS) leads the high performance sport system’s development and delivery of services designed to improve athletes’ ability to effectively navigate the critical transition points throughout and beyond their sporting career. As Professional Development Adviser you will be designing, implementing and evaluating programs for the high performance system to support the wellbeing and professional development of key stakeholders including athletes, coaches and support staff.
- Continuously review and evaluate the existing suite of programs to ensure they meet the needs of key stakeholders.
- Capture, synthesize and analyse quantitative and qualitative program data for internal and external reporting and to identify gaps and opportunities.
- Work collaboratively with relevant areas e.g., performance pathways and coach development on wellbeing related initiatives.
- Source and collaborate with subject matter experts to design, develop and implement personal and professional development programs and initiatives that aligns with the learning and development framework for
Wellbeing and Engagement.
- Develop objectives for short-term tasks and contribute to strategic planning for longer-term initiatives.
- Contribute and support research in professional development initiatives.
- Tertiary qualifications and/or demonstrated experience in learning and development and/or education;
- Demonstrated record of providing leadership and management to achieve high personal and team performance and meet organisational and business objectives;
- Experience delivering cultural change through influence and using innovative techniques;
- An understanding of the professional and personal development needs of high performance athletes and how this supports overall wellbeing.
Company: Australian Sports Commission
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canberra, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A