We are seeking an accomplished candidate with strong judgement and integrity, who possess collegiate leadership and collaborative qualities and can work with a diverse range of stakeholders. Ensuring public confidence is upheld in all aspects of the electoral process is critical. An understanding and ability to work in a highly regulated environment and work effectively within legislative and administrative frameworks and strict adherence to compliance and assurance is required.
- Relevant qualifications in policy development, management, business, public administration or similar.
- Knowledge of, or ability to, quickly gain knowledge of Australian electoral law and practice with respect to the registration of political parties.
- Proven ability to engage positively with internal and external stakeholders including prospective political parties, recognised office bearers from registered political parties as well as the general public in relation to party registration administration matters.
- Proven ability to communicate with influence, negotiate outcomes and manage complex stakeholder relationships
- Proven ability to provide accurate specialist advice, guidance and reporting on team functional responsibilities including drafting minutes, reports and correspondence.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the development, implementation and execution of procedures, particularly in a dynamic and operational environment with prescriptive legislation.
- Proven ability in successfully managing and delivering results within time constraints and with competing priorities.
- Proven conceptual and analytical abilities with sound knowledge of change management practices and techniques to enable innovation.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Russell, Australian Capital Territory, AU
Application Deadline: N/A