The role of the Principal Organisational Development Officer is to lead the organisational design and cultural components of the People Strategies work program, including ways of working, high performance behaviours, Job Design and optimal use of location.
The Principal Organisational Development Officer works closely with the Principal Workforce Planner and other team members on shared people, planning and change management initiatives. The Organisational Development Officer also plays a lead role in establishing and maintaining influential partnerships across ABS’ leadership and management team.
- Excellent conceptual and analytical thinking skills to inform timely, evidence-based decision making aligned to strategic direction
- Good judgement in problem solving, decision making and risk and issues management
- Experience in leading workforce planning, job design and/or cultural transformation
- Able to shape and drive strategy, and deliver quality outcomes in a dynamic environment with competing priorities
- Strong leadership, facilitation, engagement and coaching skills, and able to take a collaborative approach when working with others
- Good oral and written communication skills, including the ability to produce information in an inclusive, clear and concise manner in a variety of media for a range of audiences.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, AU
Application Deadline: N/A