Website Australia Post
Based, full time in our Tullamarine office, this role reports directly to our State Operations manager for the StarTrack part of our business. You would be responsible for managing a team of 7 who are responsible for analysing performance, uncovering trends to improve performance and working with stakeholders to implement action plans.
- Liaising with fleet and facility managers and other stakeholders.
- Delivering continuous improvement across the business unit.
- Driving service excellence as a key value within the team.
- Responsible for analysing service performance.
- Developing improvement actions.
- Reporting to various stakeholders, analysing information and uncovering trends.
- Acting as the conduit between our commercial and operational teams.
- Working with our service teams and account managers to ensure that customers are set up in the best way.
- Managing a team of 7 in the continuous improvement team.
- Have an ability to work with multiple stakeholders of varying backgrounds across different technical specialties.
- Be experienced in allocating and delegating workload across a medium sized team, able to mentor and develop team members.
- We are open to candidates who have identified process improvements in the past.
- You will be able to demonstrate a desire to improve processes with a customer focused mindset.
- You may have worked in a complex production environment, an operational environment, a service role or a process improvement / project management role.
- Be self motivated team player who creates opportunities for collaboration across teams.
- Have a focus on identifying the outcomes that best benefit our customers.
Company: Australia Post
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gladstone Park, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A