Website Australia Post
While the Sales Director does not hold any customer accounts of its own, it is responsible for driving Australia Post’s multi-layered customer engagement model by expanding and strengthening relationships with senior client contacts and industry associations throughout its segment. In addition, the role will direct, coach and drive Sales Managers to achieve agreed revenue, orders and sales targets through the strategic management of team resources, performance and workload.
- Strong track record of driving team sales activities and performance to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Demonstrated commercial acumen including segment planning, and revenue and cost forecasting.
- Deep and broad knowledge of clients and their business models within the segment.
- Strong knowledge of methods and techniques for evaluating sales force capability, closing development gaps, and coaching sales professionals to maximise sales effectiveness.
- Significant experience in a leadership role overseeing the sale of complex B2B solutions to medium business customers including identifying, qualifying, proposing and closing sales opportunities.
- Extensive experience designing and implementing account management strategies to retain and grow a portfolio of small and medium business customers (with combined revenue exceeding $1 m per annum).
- Sales discipline knowledge including sales techniques, aligning sales strategy to buyer behaviour, account planning and portfolio management and reporting.
- Knowledge of solutions, products, services, new and possible technology offerings, industry players and latest developments in digital ecommerce.
Company: Australia Post
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A