Website Australia Post
As our General Manager – Data Labs, you’ll be on a mission to build an AI-enabled Australia Post, the data lab will prototype and test new machine learning (ML) models, data solutions and find automation and assistance opportunities.
- Lead development of Enterprise data science strategy, capability and value proposition to business & customers
- Develop, maintain and operate scalable digital product and analytical solutions that provide data driven insights to the business
- Drive innovation agenda to reimagine and derive commercial value from the portfolio
- Lead the Enterprise data science and intelligence function, delivering analytical consulting services to the enterprise, business and customers solve for complex problems, and identify commercial benefits. Building trusted commercial and community data partnerships through data solutions that differentiate the Australia Post brand and that add value to our extended communities.
- Lead development of Enterprise data science strategy, capability and value proposition to business, strategic data partnerships & customers
- A technical background which has moved into a thought leader in managing data as an a asset and the commercialization of opportunities in this space
- Significant experience in strategy development and strategic leadership, setting business unit strategy and developing a plan to execute against strategy
- Experience in a General Management or Senior role in a large, complex organisation (including P&L accountability)
- Passion for collaboration and working with and inspiring cross-functional, multi-disciplinary teams
- Built, run, and supported large scale models and teams
Company: Australia Post
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A