Website Australia Post
As a Security Project Integration Manager (SPIM), you will be the main liaison (facilitator) between projects and the Information Security Office (ISO) function.You will work very closely with the projects/portfolios to understand what the project is to deliver, when, why and how and then work closely with all relevant ISO teams facilitating the delivery during the lifecycle of the projects.
On a day to day basis, you will engage with multiple projects and minor works and be responsible for providing security services into these projects involving estimating effort, ensuring ISO schedules resources, status reports, project activities are correctly billed, assisting in risk management and providing trusted advice on security.
- Proven technical project management and change background;
- Proven ability to perform well under pressure managing large, complex projects simultaneously along with various smaller initiatives;
- To be able to hit the ground running, you will ideally have a 8-10 years’ experience working in technology roles with at least 2+ years’ experience working in the Cyber Security space managing and delivering projects;
- Experience leading and providing Information Security cost estimates to projects and being a point of escalation for security services delivery issues with projects
- In depth knowledge of continuous delivery methods, tools, software, vendors, processes and patterns;
Company: Australia Post
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A