Website Australia Post
The position of Executive Assistant reports to the General Managers of Enterprise & Government and Customer Success. The Executive Assistant has an integral role in the achievement of business unit objectives by providing high level administrative and business support to the General Managers of Enterprise & Government and Customer Success and broader team under this structure. On a daily basis, this role will see you:
- Prepare and distribute regular team communication as required
- Monitor and manage central email addresses, distribution lists and organisation data.
- Manage central inboxes for teams which includes but is not limited to: processing invoicing and purchase orders, all other adhoc queries.
- Undertake research, collate and analyse data and prepare reports and presentations on behalf of the General Manager and/ or Managers of the leadership team.
- Liaise professionally with senior management and customers in managing the General Manager’s and his/ her direct reports’ calendars and travel arrangements.
- Provide a high level of business support to the GM & leadership teams as required.
- Review all incoming correspondence and identify the appropriate corresponding Manager.
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to plan regular work commitments and meet critical deadlines under pressure.
- Well-developed written skills, particularly in drafting correspondence and minutes.
- Significant experience in successfully and professionally managing administration functions in a complex and dynamic environment.
- Experience in effectively using judgement and decision making skills to make recommendations and solve problems in relation to the administration function
- High degree of proficiency with standard software applications e.g. MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, SharePoint, MS PowerPoint, SAP
Company: Australia Post
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A