The Information Technology Services (ITS) Division is responsible for Austrade’s information technology environment and the delivery of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) services globally. Within the ITS division, the Enterprise Platforms and Networks team is responsible for the design, implementation, and support of all Infrastructure services, with exception of end user devices, employed within Austrade.
- Liaison with external parties to manage product installations, maintenance, enhancements, and support work
- Provide Enterprise Platforms and Networks problem co-ordination on major incidents
- Consult and provide advice and assistance to management, users, external organisations, and IT staff as required.
- Management of Data Centres, server rooms and liaison with appropriate vendors and internal Austrade facilities and property management
- Provide high level technical assurance and operational support in the delivery of Enterprise Platforms
- Input into the formation and execution of operational plans for ITS Division and team
- Be the technical lead on projects and provide advice and direction on the strategy and technical implications of architectural or project decisions.
- Ensure the application and use of appropriate Corporate and IT policies.
- Provide leadership on cost optimisation of software and hardware renewals, licencing and maintenance.
- Represent Austrade at key business, stakeholder, and governmental forums.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, AU
Application Deadline: N/A