You’ll be a creative and strategic storyteller with experience executing across all social media platforms. You’ll be a risk-taker, embrace experimenting with new ideas, thrive in ambiguity and love big challenges. You’ll live and breathe social and cultural trends and be a fountain of knowledge when it comes to social platforms, viral campaigns, emerging conversations, brands, tools and social insights.
- Support the Digital Marketing manager to develop and implement a proactive and engaging social media strategy that aligns to the organisation’s strategic priorities.
- Cultivating an authentic, connected and engaged digital community and nurturing them through the customer journey – ensuring social channels are a valuable resource, and nurture a community of loyal brand advocates.
- Planning, developing, and publishing the social media ‘always on’ content that meets both the needs of our community and our digital experience objectives.
- The day-to-day management of corporate social media accounts, including access to platform, publishing, and analytics platforms.
- Work cross-functionally across the business to highlight successes, while maintaining a consistent voice, tone and moderation of our brand through global digital community development and engagement, to build brand trust and motivate consumer action.
- Create processes and procedures to support the global social media accounts and empower them to do their best work, including leveraging Austrade network of employees around the world.
- Support Digital Marketing Manager to coach a team of social media practitioners across the globe, with a focus on empowering them to grow and develop their skills.
- Subject matter expert regarding the organisation’s social media policy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A